Sunday, November 4, 2007

StArBuCkS






So I was thinkin about it today and realized that I had said that I was gonna post a few blogs on my new job @ Starbucks :) It's been about a month and 1/2 now and honestly I am just starting to get the hang of the job! All of you who think that you might be getting of easy by having a job at a Starbucks are lying to yourselves! haha all of the people that I have talked to at work said that it takes forever to get accustomed to the job and really know your way around. There is way more stuff to remember than I ever imagined and you know all those complicated orders that people do??? Yea...not fun! So all you people that order Quad Venti nonfat 1/2 decaf no-foam 1 pump white chocolate one pump vanilla no whip no water Espressos.........get a life!!!!!!!!! All in all though....its starting to appeal to me...and I'm definately learning to at least like it.

2 comments:

glowbug said...

Just remember the tip jar is your best friend, if you start to feel the coffee-aholics geting the best of you

Tami said...

I love starbucks! It's nice to get the "inside scoop" about the job. Everyone always thinks it looks so easy to work at starbucks, but it is a job and most jobs are hard work (most of them). I can't believe people order such crazy drinks either. Mine is a simple tea or an occasional coffee. Thanks for sharing your working experience! :o)